August 31, 2007

School Days



So, school finally came. Josie's off to 3rd grade, honestly can't believe it, I totally am not old enough to have a 3rd grader, right? Chloe is now in Kindergarten. They were both so excited and I'm so glad. They love school and learning and all sorts of things that I don't remember loving. I hope they keep that up! I'm cleaning during my only few hours of alone time, getting ready for tresBabe next Thursday, so still busy busy busy. We're having a great time! I love being home with my girls. And they seem to like it, atleast a little...

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Jeanna you are going to love being home with your little bambino. I loved being able to be home with Parker. Problem is he is my "baby" and he totally knows it. He uses it to his advantage all the time.

my--four--sons said...

Good luck tommorrow!!!

N. Tipps said...

Jeanna, Cute girls. It looks like Chloe has your personality! Good luck with the 3rd baby! I hope all goes well with delivery.