Halloween was fabulous as always! Unfortunately, I didn't get to dress up, but it was fun being able to spend time with the kids for a change! I did get to go to the bank and see their fun ideas, cereal characters, so clever, sorry I missed out! My girls had a lot of fun, especially at school. Josie was a Twisted Witch, we found her costume at Maceys, the GROCERY store! Chloe was a Skeleton, I found a skeleton pattern online and painted craft foam with glow-in-the-dark paint. She loved it! Brynn was a Flapper, yes a 20's Flapper. That was a last minute, night before, throw it together, thing. I had so much fun putting all of these costumes together. I live for it! Hope next year is just as fun and exciting! Hope all of yours was safe and fabulous!


1 comment:
oh my gosh those are the cutest costumes.
Post a Comment