September 29, 2010

redemption

so this month, so far, I have.....
started a Young Women Value Project by organizing my recipes and making a cutsie album.
gotten back into "crafting" things... made this, well, interesting
LP-wall-decor-that-i-can't-figure-out-how-to-hang-thingy.
also made a baby boy 8x8 album.... BOY, not for me, for a friend.  i'll have to scan them and post pics. turned out perty coot if i don't shay sho myshelf...

had a GREAT activity with my Beehives.... Flour Tag.... I was NOT playing, however, I won the prize for the most "floured".... i dig being in the young women.  them's some great gals! 

hung out with my "cuzzin" at the dirty dash, a charity run where you get, well, dirty.  it was a blast.  i so want to actually run it next year.

they had people donate their shoes afterward and it was just amazing to see the pile of shoes they were collecting.  one man's junk is another man's treasure.

i also actually had my toes "done".... we all know i LOVE painted toes, and I normally paint mine on a weekly basis, even if it is the same color... so for my bday, my sis-in-laws gave me a gift cert to this amazing cute lady in town that does this kind of stuff FREEHAND... no stickers... ALL. BY. HAND.

this september has TOTALLY REDEEMED itself.
it's about time.
gt out

No comments: