November 1, 2010

facebook of evil

Halloween is over.  And now I know what true evil is.

FACEBOOK.

So don't be offended if you realize that your special friend count has gone down and that I am no longer on your friend list.

Sometimes, people, including myself, need to realize that words are hurtful.  I often post in haste certain feelings and then I'm often still on the computer long enough to count myself down and realize that what I've said is totally out of line, uncalled for, or that nobody really cares, so I quickly delete my infraction and move on, knowing that if anyone did see it, they know me, really know me, and know what's truly in my heart.

One thing I have NEVER done is post someone else's business on my profile.  My business is my business and if I knew that someone had spouted off about something I had done to people that may or may not know me, I'd sue them.  And I'm not a sue-er.  teehee. 

This is totally random, but I find it so strange that I've been so worried about letting Josie have a facebook because of the teeny tiny brains that juveniles have and what they could possibly say on there that may offend her... and didn't even realize that even some adults have teeny tiny brains and someone really ought to put them in their place, I kinda wish that person was me.  But I think I'll just run away instead.  And close my own pea-size brain and deal with more important matters, like teaching my children not to say bad things about people, EVER, especially in a public way.  It's rude.  It's disgusting.  It's none of anybody else's business.  If it's not your story and you're not living it, then shut your pie-hole.

gt out
email me your email address, because i'm also making my blog private again.  sometimes you just can't trust people.

6 comments:

N. Tipps said...

I deleted my Facebook account a while ago. It's such a time waster for me. I do think you're right about people saying hurtful things.

Put me on your blog list, you have my email address.

Ruth said...

Sorry to hear it :/ People are dumb. And High school never ends... right? :P LOVE U!

Unknown said...

It sounds like there may be a story behind this! You are right to do what works for you and your girls, that is for sure. you are a great mommy!

Sara said...

I'm sorry you were hurt. I cannot understand why people do the things they do. I think you are right to do what you've done. Love you!

my--four--sons said...

mrymer796@yahoo.com

koko bean..... said...

Jeanna I love you and whom ever did something to hurt you should be ashamed. Please put me on your list for your blog!! doko10@aol.com