June 28, 2012

Challenged

I've been challenged to post.  I've posted once in the past year.  Pretty boring year?  Just the opposite, hence the non-posting.  And I had a falling-out with Blogger that was unforgivable at the time... we'll see if he's straightened up.

So far so good, look at how nicely these pics are lined up...
We traveled to Bear Lake for the weekend for the Tuckett Family reunion.
Good times had by all.  Seemed a little too perfect, if you ask me.  Something always has to go awry.
We went to dinner, went to the beach, went to the beach some more, enjoyed wave-runners, ate some more, went hiking to the caves and a glacier, did a little rope swinging, ate some more, played water balloon games, swam in the pool, came home.  Truly fun.  Love it there.  Immensely.
classic Paco-gum
Ceej and water balloons... closest she gets to water
 JD on the wave runner
 Paco with B and ERaine
 painted toes and tevas = perfect life

I'll try to be better, because now I know at least 2, yes 2, people care.
loves to you all.
gt out

5 comments:

Amanda C said...

Wow! You rock! I hope I can't get mine done before the end of the week. Wtg jeanna! Ps we still have a rain check for lunch.

Ruth said...

Yay Jeanna! Thanks for posting! I know I don't always have time to follow everyone's daily lives on FB so I do enjoy reading y'alls blogs. You sure are a hard-core Teva girl!!! :)

Haley DeHart said...

GT!!! I have been missing you lately! I was stoked when I found your blog, not sure how I found it, but that's how most my life goes! It's crazy to see how big your kiddos are! I posted a pic of Ben and I on our anniversary and it's one you took of us on our wedding day, I am so greatful for those pictures! You totally rock!

Jeanna said...

um hello haley jo!!!!!!!!!!! i've been trying to find you on facebook for years now!?!?!?!?! we have so much to catch up on... i'm going to try to find you RIGHT NOW!!!!

Haley DeHart said...

Yeah, I'm a non facebook girl, how do I survive right?? We really should catch up sometime. Cafe Rio???