So, I saw this bumper sticker today. LOVED IT! I am one who HATES people who talk on their phones while driving, even bluetooth, sorry, too many wackos already that we need to worry about. And who needs to talk to someone already on their way to work at 7:30 in the morning? Good grief, people! Just take some dang quality ALONE time!The story goes on...
I pass this individual, a lady,
AND SHE HAS A BIG HONKIN' HUGE, CARL'S JR, "IF IT DOESN'T GET ALL OVER THE PLACE, IT DOESN'T BELONG IN YOUR FACE" HAMMY TO HER FACE!
DUH!
Nuff Said.
2 comments:
I'm actually wondering how long it will take for congress to make it illegal to drive with kids in the car. I think they're actually more dangerous than my cell phone....ha,ha.
Thank heaven for that TV.
Too true!!! I like what "jenni" said. I will be giggling over that all day :)
Post a Comment