



I love going to concerts... Jonny thinks their a little frightening, he has every reason to believe that they are.... but I'm a good girl, I don't get into things like that.........
Alanis Morrissette is one of my all time favorite artists..... I saw her back in 1996 when she first came out. She was in London for the Prince's Trust Concert with The Who, Bob Dylan, Gary Glitter and tons more awesome artists. I was totally enthrawled by her performance and have been a fan ever since.
So, when I heard she was coming again, I jumped right on that! I immediately called my cousin, who was originally with my in London, and asked her to go. I knew she's enjoy it as much as me, well maybe not quite as bit, I am a freak after all. She accepted so I went to get the tickets and realized that she was actually a tag-a-long band for Matchbox 20, another one of the best bands... So I was even more inclined to go now...
Last night was an amazing show! It was everything I was expecting AND MORE!
I'm sure I could go on and on about how awesome it was, but you'll just have to wish you were all there.......... WOW!!!
4 comments:
Ok. I'm totally jealous. I love Matchbox Twenty! Bummer... I'm glad that you had such a great time!
Sweet, I bet that was a great concert. I personally enjoyed being serenaded by new kids on the block when I opened up your blog. Back to Alanis, her music reminds me of you and the girls in high school. gotta love jagged little pill. I still have the tape, yep, the cassette tape. I don't own anything, except my walkman, that can play a tape but I still have it. If you find any other cool concerts you want to go to, let me know. Love ya jeanna!
I am totally jealous I love both of those bands. Next time invite me:))))) I am glad you got a night out. I know how rare those can be.
We miss you, Jon, and the whole family but I have to say Jeanna...I miss singing the classics with you (and Jon a little) out in the parking lot, in the car, and every where else we all went the most. I looked for a place to comment on your awesome homepage music picks but I didn't see anywhere in which to write. It is so hard to find a true connoisseur of both the old greats and new music these days.
Post a Comment