those of you who know i sell stampin' up and cannot freakin open my email attachments, stupid non-conforming programs... there's a Stamp-N-Stuff this Sat at my house 12p - 3p. email me for the address if you wanna come..... good grief..... check out www.gtsstampinbit.blogspot.com for other info on Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini Catalog!
THANKS!!!!!
gT
p.s. there are supposed to be pics with the past few posts but my blogger keeps timing out before it uploads them, so keep checkin back, my babies are beauties!
2 comments:
I had such a great time yesterday. Sorry I wo'nt be able to make it on Saturday. But let's try and get together next week, unless my kids were just too crazy yesterday! :) I think I left Fin's St. Patty's day clip at your casa.
Man there were so many people there I could hardly finish my projects! ...heh, heh...
Really, though, had fun chillin' and stampin'.
PS do you like my new pic? What do you want to do tonight? Same thing I want to do every night -- take over the world!
Post a Comment