Hey there! I just had the girls pics taken by a friend and I have to say, she did an amazing job! I have to plug for her! She's not doing TONS of shoots, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind some interests. So if you're interested, please check out her site. www.amandaalexanderphotography.com. She also has a blog, which has a few pics of the girls on it... www.amandaalexanderphotography.blogspot.com. I think she's done an amazing job and she is so much fun!
GT
3 comments:
Those pictures of your girls are BEAUTIFUL! She's a very talented photographer. Loved them!
I love those pictures of your girls GT! I want her to take some pictures of my kids! I miss hanging out. Are you busy this week?
Thanks Jeanna!! It was fun taking your girls picture! They are such cute girls!
That last email was from Tyson....if you couldnt tell by the "mom" reference.
Post a Comment