April 21, 2008

Tulips? No, No, DINOSAURS!

We wanted to go to the Tulip Festival, I LOVE going, however, the weather so far this year has not been super friendly to the tulips, so there were none. We decided not to waste a trip and went on over to the DINO museum, which is truly just as fun, and we KNEW the kids would enjoy themselves. We all had a great time! Betsy was so good, she sat in the strollar the entire time and didn't make a peep! JD got a little rowdy, but nothing too serious, and CJ just walked around and pretty much did her own thing, as she always does. It was a lot of fun and hoping to do it again! Tulips will hopefully be out next week, so planning to go then!!!

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I want to take Marlene there when she comes this summer. I put a few pics up from Sunday on my blog if you wanna check em out. We need to get together soon!