December 10, 2008

This message brought to you by the LETTER T











We have this ledge down our stairwell, that is FINALLY painted and looking awesome... now looking BARE, completely BARE & boring. So I was trying to decide what cool looking stuff to collect dust there... My thought... Letter T. Got that? Letter T. I think I want to collect Letter Ts. Blocks, pics, whatever. My only thing, I don't know where to get any... Of course I could go buy one of those blocks to cover with cool looking paper, and I probably will do that, but I'd also like to collect some vintage stuff. I've looked on ebay and they have LOADS of awesome stuff on there, but a little too pricey for a poor girl's whim project. So if any of you have any ideas where to pick up just a Letter T, or happen to spot one on your out-and-abouts, SEND ME A LINE!




Can't wait to see where this project takes me!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

where are the pictures of your short hair!? I keep looking but nothing is showing up!!!