For New Year's Day in the past... we've been bored so I've taken the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese. Wouldn't say it's a tradition because it hasn't been consecutive, but still it's been fun and the kids love it! So this year when my CB gal pals wanted to hang out, we arranged a playdate there. But no one else came. They must have stayed up WAY TOO LATE! We still had fun.

B is always still a little nervous with things like this. It took her a minute to actually put the coin in to make it go.

Her face was this somber the whole time on this ride. I think she enjoyed it but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at the photos.

She also was brave enough to go on the jungle gym.

This place is Chloe's second heaven. She would come every day if I let her. It's mostly a treat for her when we're able to sneak it in.

She loves getting tickets tickets tickets.

and more tickets.

JD doesn't like her picture being taken. I told her she better smile and present herself or we're going to have a memory book full of ugly photos... because I'm taking her picture no matter what. (even tho she's cute either way)

JD had fun playing all the games. This pic was supposed to be her playing basketball but this blogger photo upload thing is not my friend. oh well.

I love her face in this pic. It's genuine. Proof she was having fun. AND that she's beautiful.

This girls got along great and watched each other play all the games.

fun times.
Great time. Missed our friends, but it was so worth it anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment