New Year's Eve is truthfully a little boring around here. We're party poopers.
I always make sure we have bubbly. I made Jon go get some just for the occassion.
We had Subway for dinner. Josie's choice. She loves Subway. It was good.
Then we hung out and watched the clock until it was even close to being time to get excited.
Like I said before, boring.
The kids watched a movie. Jon & I watched TV and played on the computers.
Brynn ran around. She actually stayed awake until the big event.
It was great to have everyone home and safe. I'm always thankful for nights at home when my family is safe.
I don't care for much of anything else.
Chloe Jane attempting to open the bottle.
I love bubbly pics.
Brynn and the necessities.... bubbly, milk, ipod. i think she was in heaven.
jon. with a {smile}. what a happy new year.
My Josie D. She's getting to old to hang out with mom. I'm sad about that part of the new year.
It was great. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment