

Well, it looks like baby #3 will be coming September 6th. We're all excited! It's going to be a whole new experience considering it's been 5 years since I've done this. I'm starting all over again! I'm nervous, but so excited. We still have not picked a name yet. We have a list, but we can't agree and nothing quite feels right just yet. We'll see when she gets here. If any of you have any fun name ideas, do share! Hope all is well for you and yours! GT
3 comments:
GT are you having another c-section?
Okay I have been thinking about names..... Here are a couple I have thought of Ally or Mikalee or how about Ellie it had to end with an eeeee ending to go with Josie or Chloe! Just throwing some ideas around.
I felt the same way with David - it had been 6 years since I'd given birth to Hailey! Don't worry, you'll be fine. And you'll have two sweet little moms helping you out all the time! :)
-Bethany (my name shows up as ...)
Post a Comment