
Happy 4th of July to you all! This country is great and today I heard that Kenny Rogers song..."God Bless the USA" I cry every time I hear it. I remember singing it in elementary school programs growing up. I makes me so thankful that I live in a FREE country. I know it's not a perfect country, I don't think any American thinks that it is. But, I'm FREE! To do what I want and a lot of people have sacrificed a lot so that I have that freedom. What would life be like without FREEDOM? I hope you all have a safe and cheery holiday! Love you! GT
3 comments:
Yeah jeanna Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it.
Your girls are so beautiful!
Dude, it's Lee Greenwood, not Kenny Rogers that sings that song. But you know, you hear one bearded country singer, you hear 'em all...
Post a Comment