

It's been great this past year for getting back in contact with old friends from High School. I have been able to meet up with Sarah, Nichole, Millie, Jennie, Alisa, Shawna, Ruth & Amanda. These are all some of the bestest friends EVER! The only ones I don't have a photo with are Amanda and Shawna, and I should! Email and myspace are 2 very risky ways to try to find people, but hey, for me, it's worked like a charm and I'm so thankful! I've been horrible at staying in contact with people on a regular basis, but now, I'm trying to do better. We'll see how long that lasts... This past weekend I was able to meet up with Ruth. She hasn't changed! Still so much fun and easy to be around. I do still have the greatest friends ever. I believe that! I hope we can all stay in touch better. It's good to have such great friends!
2 comments:
I cannot believe we didn't take a picture! I am coming for Thanksgiving, so you owe me a lunch. Then we can take a pic. Hopefully by then I will be at my goal weight anyway. Love you Jeanna!
Oh, man! You girls are so much fun. It was awesome to see you all at the reunion.
Post a Comment