May 20, 2008
The Book
So, my cousin Alec took a book binding class at BYU and has since made some INCREDIBLE books. I asked him if he could make one for CJ. She's always writing stories and LOVES to draw pictures. One day while we were reading Dr. Suess, she said "He draws so cool, I want to draw like him." So I thought I'd ask Alec if he could come up with something for her. He blew me away with what he came up with. This book is truly amazing, so much more than I would have expected. It's PERFECT! She slept with it that night and has been drawing some pretty neat things... It's such a wonderful gift that I really appreciate and I know she loves it and will be very glad she has it. It's definitely something to be proud of.... THANKS ALEC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment