May 13, 2008

Here's to CJ

Tomorrow CJ will be 6, yes 6! I just can't believe it! Here are a few things we love about her... (be sure to see the slide show for lots of cuteness/silliness)
*-Loves to dress up in the CRAZIEST things, wish I had a picture for every crazy outfit
*-Says some of the darnest things you've ever heard, I write most of them down but of course can't find any on hand to share...
*-Is a super Sharer, she loves to share with JD even when JD is being mean
*-Loves her sisters with all her heart, would lay down her life for them even now
*-Loves the fact that she is a tom-boy and really enjoys telling people this
*-Dancin' Fool!
*-Singin' Fool!
*-Silly Fool!
I can't express how much I love this little stinker. She makes me laugh every single day!

7 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Happy birthday Chloe! I loved the pictures :)

Amanda C said...

Happy Birthday CJ!

Mich said...

And in her honor, one of her favorite ditties:

Punch & Jane, howdy doo!
We are here to cheer for you.
Yee haw -- woo hoo!

I love that kid too!

Mich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Your girls are beautiful, especially when wearing your band jacket. :)

Jeanna GT said...

oh the good ol' band jacket, you're just jealous that you're not wearing it... THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BDAY WISH TO CHLOE!