in all the excitement, i forgot to mention a few other fun tricks little BE has picked up...
she can clap, not just with the fist anymore! full-fledged clapping! she does it all the time!
she can also hold her bottle by herself, which makes feeding a bit more easy because she simply WILL NOT SIT STILL!
lo-and-behold.... another tooth today..... if any of you would like me to donate some of my hair, i'll be pulling it out, it'll be gone by the weekend.....
phew
1 comment:
Jeanna,
Your blog is awesome! I love reading your posts. I had no idea Brynn had so many nicknames:)
I have to tell you that the last time I babysat Brynn and then again Friday night when Jon came by holding Brynn made me actually wish I had a baby of my own. That is the first time I have felt baby hungry since having Andrew. I owe it all to Brynn's sweet face and those gorgeous eyes. She is so adoreable!
Post a Comment