
Ottis was born April 16, 1996. He came to us from a family friend. We were so happy to have him become a part of our family. At first, it was a little tedious. Ottis and Bunter, the cat, didn’t get along. Bunter eventually ran away and left Ottis on his own to get ALL of our love and attention. Ottis was no ordinary dog. He was part of the family, not just the family pet. He became my brother. I’m going to miss everything about him! The car rides, the chasing around the yard, the stories of him and the local snakes, which he loved! Ottis was devoted to Lynn. He followed him wherever he went. It will be so hard to not see him wandering around the yard. We’ve had a wonderful 12 years with Ottis and will always remember the fun, crazy times spent with him. He left us in the early hours of September 17, 2008.
He is survived by Pa Lynn, Ma Bonnie, and the boy, his son, Mac. Other family includes, Jeanna & Family, Troy & Family, Tracy & Family, Terri & Family.
He was my Ottie Dotie, my brother.
We will all miss him!
7 comments:
You have me in tears. I am sorry for your loss.
My mom told me yesterday what had happened and I'm so sad. Though I haven't seen him for years, it was nice to know he was always around for Pa Lynn and Ma Bonnie. How are they doing? Give them my love!
Awww...
*hug*
Gee whiz! You've got me all verklempt, and I don't even like dogs!
They really become a part of the family, though, don't they!
Hang in there, kiddos.
Beware the rebound. :-)
I will be so sad when Mazy goes. I hope we still get our pets in Heaven, Well some of them anyway.
I'm so sorry. You were just talking to me about him a few weeks ago. Hope everyone is ok.
I am so sorry for your loss. You had some good times, that is what is important.
Post a Comment