September 29, 2008

Fun Times


Been a great few weeks! Aside from my woes, all in all, things are going well for us...

We've had lots of soccer games and well, that's about it! The girls and I have been preparing for Halloween by trying to choose costumes, I always make ours so it has to be something simple. Hmm, we'll have to see, there's still a little bit more time...
I took the girls up Provo Canyon on Friday. They were out of school and I was dying to see the fall colors. We were going to leaf hunt and then see what kinds they were, but really, I think the kiddies just wanted to be out, not much leaf gathering going on...
Last Sunday, Paco took us up SF Canyon to see those leaves. We had a picnic. It was really nice.
This past Saturday, the girlies and I went to see "My Fair Lady" up at Pioneer Theater Company with Gma & Gpa G and Gma B. We had a great time! The girls enjoyed the play, even though it was a long one! 3 HOURS! It was fun to get some culture in...
I'm so darn glad September is finally coming to a close. I love Halloween so October should totally be the bomb! WOOHOO!
Here's to ghouly ghouls and smashed pumpkins!

No comments: