September 19, 2008

Thinking, A LOT

I've decided I am not fond of September. It's a bit ironic, actually, it also seems to be one of my favorite times. Not trying to sway any of your own wonderful September memories. And actually, I can't say I hate it, my third born did bless us in this month in 2007, though I wish it had been sooner. However, I'm becoming more and more terrified of September every year. My depression always rears it's ugly head in this lovely month. September 11, of course, is one reason. I began getting sad when I wasn't pregnant in about this month in 2006, and this year, September has been a whopper for me. Jon, intending to begin school at UVU, finally after how many years, injured his neck again, leaving him unable to attempt it. Brynn got really sick and I had to take her to get her blood taken in the middle of the night, because I thought she was dehydrated. Ottis, my family dog of 12 years, passed. Boo hoo. I know these things seem trivial, and, well, honestly, they are, but my spirits are always low this time of year. But I LOVE autumn time. The leaves changing, the crisp air, the smell of the earth, I love the fall, and I should really be enjoying this time of year before I become cooped up in my lowly home for day in/day out of frosty weather. Soap box over. Only 11 more days! Whew!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Sorry, m'dear. Hang in there!

Here's to October!

Bethany said...

Keep your chin up, love.

And if nothing else, bust out our "I am a Deer, I am a Rabbit" song. That's sure to cheer you right up!

Amanda C said...

I am sorry you are having a bad month. Here's to October being better for you!