November 15, 2008

Catch up

The low low down on the T-Clan...
Sunsets are pretty. This is outside my house. I love taking pics like this. They make me remember the beautiful world we live in, and how there are some things that just aren't that important.
Little B & I hung out with HS Shawna and B made a new friend. They're 3 days apart and hopefully they can become good friends!

When CJ is too tired to do her chores, in this case putting shirts on hangers, she lies down and falls asleep. CareBear & all. It's a hard-knock life.
CJ actually let me put her hair in a pony-tail. Isn't she cute? Paco bribed her with candy if she'd leave it in and the SECOND we got home, it was out and she was demanding her reward. Seriously. Someday.
We got the first real snow for the season. The girls were super excited. We whipped out the snow-clothes and off they went to school. They didn't even ask for a ride! What big kids!
Twice this week, I've found B in/on this bike. The seat comes off easily and she sits on it and sticks her feet in the seat compartment. Then she just sits there. She thinks it's pretty awesome!

CJ has bought herself a guitar. JD got one a few years ago for Christmas and they used it til it's death. So CJ had been saving her money and this is what she chose to buy. We've started her in Piano so someday maybe she can switch over to Guitar lessons. She's pretty excited!



JD is doing so well. I rarely take pics of her anymore. She's too busy doing her homework or practicing piano. She's doing so well in school and has really made up her mind to do well. They're working on division, which is KILLING THE MOTHER! She says math is her favorite subject, which was always mine. Let's hope she doesn't change her mind on that. They're doing a class opera and she is so stoked about the performance. There will definitely be pics for that! I'm so proud of her and all she's doing. She's turning into quite the young lady and doesn't need her mommy so much anymore. I LOVE HER!






2 comments:

Fordney said...

Your kids are so big and adorable. It is nice to see pictures of you life. You are a good mom, I can just tell these things :)

Amanda C said...

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.