Happy Halloween!
Paco wouldn't let me paint my face, he's afraid of halloween!
Miss Eliza Doolittle & Professor Henry Higgins
Isn't she loverly?
"Why can't a woman, be more like a man?"
It was a fun day. Gma B came over and we went to visit GmaFox at the hospital. She's doing AWESOME, by the way! It was fun to see the staff dress up. Then we waited for Juan to come home so we could really party, because HE LOVES HALLOWEEN! haa haa haa. We ran up to the trunk or treat but were late so it was over by the time we finally made it. We then went to the in-laws and visited with all thems peeps. Fun times! Then we went to eat dinner, yummy chicken noodle soup at Gma B's. We always get a lot of their candy because they never have trick or treaters... Anywho, all in all a very fun night! Thanks to me madre who came up with the clever costume idea. It was a hit! The kids loved it! Can't wait until next year!!!
6 comments:
Genius costume idea! Love it.
You are so cute. It was so fun to see you at The twins baptism.
Fabulous costumes! Seriously, you win the award. Your girls really fit the parts too. Chloe seemed to really enjoy her costume as much as Josie loved hers. Very cool!
I love the costumes! So fun.
Those are some great costumes. I want to be Eliza doolittle for halloween one of these days. If I ever move back down to the area i think you will need to add another stop on your halloween treck.
I love the costumes--I never would have thought of something so cool. I loved them! The girls look so cute.
Post a Comment