
OK, so, yes, I've read Twilight. No, I'm not in love with Edward. No, I don't like Bella. No, I don't think it's so cool what happens in the 4th book. Seriously. Yes, I did enjoy them, a good read, but seriously, my life will NOT REVOLVE around this FICTITIOUS fun. This was very comical to see it from a spoofy point of view. Laughed out loud, to myself, just as I will probably go see the movie by myself, when all the other TWILIGHTFREAKS are finished and have moved on. Amen.
4 comments:
Hilarious! I agree.
I am with you 100% on all points.
I read the Twilight books too and I didn't like how it ended either. Funny. People really are freaks about it.
Ok, that site is hilarious. And fyi, Andie and I braved the freaks and saw Twilight today. Good grief there are some fruity loops out there! Funniest of all, though, was when the movie ended and NO ONE got up to leave! Seriously, did they think they could watch it again? Or that Book 2 was being played next? We finally just stood and trampled over people to get out. Honestly, it was just plain weird.
Post a Comment