March 24, 2009

Are you missing me?

All, hmm, maybe, 1 of you who read my blog? Oh, how I've missed you too!
B has magically began to speak... go figure that I had the appointment with KidsWhoCount and she decides that maybe she'd really like to be a big kid... we'll see how her actual evaluation goes...
B has been a GEM this week! It has been night and day and I just can't get heads or tails of it! She was sick and unbearable and then she comes out of this illness with an entirely new personality! She talks, she hasn't cried in the car once since Friday, no lie!
It's a miracle! {knock on wood}
It's been a frustrating time for me not knowing when she was going to have a meltdown and how I would handle it, but things seem to be getting on track, finally, whew, it only took 18 months...
CJ is fun as fun can be. She says the craziest things sometimes! I always write stuff down because she's so off the wall! Yesterday it was...
CJ- "Is Happy April Pranks Day on the 23rd?"
Mum- "um, April Fools Day is on the 1st."
CJ- "Yes! So in 9 days?"
I'm afraid of what she may be planning...... it's a wonder with her!
JD has had a fun weekend! Cuzzin TLu stayed with us and they really enjoyed each other's company. It was also nice for me to just relax and not have to worry about entertaining her... I still cannot believe that she's going to be 10 in June... 10, yes 10... can you say pre-teen??? although I think we've already hit that mark...
She's growing up so fast and I wonder how to rewind and take more time with her... where has all that time gone?
Paco and I are headed to NC in April. I am so anxious! I've never flown with my family before... I wonder how we'll all do together? CJ's afraid of heights...(she gets the isle) B is, well, B...any hints for entertaining an 18 month old? JD will be bored out of her mind! MP3 player and lots of batteries!!!
For me? Valium, baby! or maybe that should be for Juan...

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Lots of food. And Benadryl.

Good luck!

Jon said...

Um...B is going with my parents :)

Marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

For the Love!!! This is the third time that I have tried to comment and it is having some issues. So, I'm glad to hear that Brynn has decided that she wants to talk. Also, that's fun that you are all going to NC. Are you just going for a fun vacation?

Sara said...

I agree with Jenni, lots of food and Benadryl:)