March 13, 2009

In a Nutshell... days gone by...

Where to begin...
although it seems as though we do absolutely nothing around here, there always seems to be something going on. how is that?
i'm not sure the order in which i am about to post things... ENJOY
This is B. She has been terrified of "Little Leap" until she realized it sang the coolest song ever! Then it took her a few days to actually touch it. Here she is singing her darndest.


Then there are these two... They amaze me more and more, it seems. I am so gosh darn proud of them I could scream. And sometimes I do.

And they get embarrassed. hmph.

JD is in her 4th year now. She just finished up with Festival, where they get judged. She earned a Superior, which is the greatest score. It's so great to see her be proud of herself. She enjoys playing and has taught herself how to play Fur Elise along with other things.


CJ is in her first year. I was a little nervous at first at how she'd do, but she is kicking trash! She even asked to play 2 songs at the recital, when everyone else only did 1. She's on her way to greatness, I tell ya!
It snowed again this week. This was the first time we actually got snow clothes out for B. She was as grumpy as all get out that day, but she loved being out, even if it was only for an entire 2 minutes. She was ticked when I took off the snow clothes. She has since been walking around in her snow boots. If only we'd realized she loved it this month during the winter... The girls LOVE to be out in the snow, making forts, jumping off our wall, destroying stuff. They dig it. And I'm glad.
And B likes Ketchup. "tee" (cheese)

And in an effort to try to get rid of these...(yes, my 18 month old still has a bottle)

We have tried ALL of these... with no success... she loves to spill them, in the car, on the table, on the floor, no drinking ever happens. she loves to chew, holes, in all the soft plastic ones.But no more, my good friend!

AND THE WINNER IS.... Tinkerbell? whodathunk?

4 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

that video is so cute!

my--four--sons said...

You have some talented little girls.

Jenni said...

The sippy cup bit is cracking me up!

ShaeandJustin said...

Jeanna I found your blog! It is so cute! I think we need to get together so that you can teach me all these cool things that you have been making!!!