a little somethin' i'm sure you've seen before
That's a great quote!
Love it! Hopefully I am one of those people.
That really is a great quote. I have gone through times in my life where my past has bothered me. So I think I will always keep this quote in my head for the next time cause I am sure there will be a next time.
Great quote GT! so true.
That is so true! Thanks for posting that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a great quote!
Love it! Hopefully I am one of those people.
That really is a great quote. I have gone through times in my life where my past has bothered me. So I think I will always keep this quote in my head for the next time cause I am sure there will be a next time.
Great quote GT! so true.
That is so true! Thanks for posting that.
Post a Comment