August 28, 2009

july tidbits

because B's hair is just too stinkin' cute for me not to jot about...
i brushed it down straight...
and within a few hours....



This!!!
She's cute, ain't she?!?!!


Chloe found this stocking at the shoe store. I can't remember what she thought it was at the time, but she wore this as a serious beany... she was dead serious, until i told her what it was!!! it was hilarious!







We swam over at Sara's and Chloe & Julia were playing on the teeter totter... they are pretty much the same size so they were trying to balance the thing out! It was so fun to watch them go back and forth back and forth! They were having so much fun!










B & Emma were having a blast on the swings!
So stinkin' cute!






1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am cracking up about the stocking beanie! Hilarious! And I love those pictures of Brynn. She's so cute. Can't wait to hang out with you!