Gma T took us to the Springville Museum of Art. They have an amazing quilt exhibit. I wish I had taken more pics! I wasn't sure that I could and I didn't want to ask! The quilts were amazing and the kids actually thought they were pretty cool. They gave us some plastic gloves and let us touch the quilts carefully to feel the awesome texture on some of them.
There were so many that I wish I had!
Gma T's favorite was probably the one of the woman from the bible who sacrificed her son to work in the temple and she's bringing her son coats each year. It was touching.
There were some amazing nature ones.
There was also this awesome Twilight one which had different squares of things that are reflected in the books! It was awesome!

haa I even found a pic at TWILIGHTERSANONYMOUS!
over all, we had a great day!
2 comments:
Every time I go to the museum I am surprised at what great things are there, and I ask myself why don't I go more?
I love your blog. I don't think you should ever stop blogging. You should be our family historian because you're so good at documenting things and taking pictures of important events. I'm so glad you are part of our family! You're the best! Don't change. Love ya:)
Post a Comment