the 24th brings Fiesta Days here in our town. I am a true carnie at heart... i remember Lynn taking Terri & I and letting us just go crazy! Those were great times! Paco isn't quite the fan, so I really just push and push until we finally just go. This year we brought TLu with us. It was such a blast!

TLu & JD had such a great time! They were being so silly!

CJ & B went on a few rides and B seriously had the "I think I'm gonna die but this is the best moment of my life" look. It was a crack-up!


TLu & JD went on the ferris wheel and Tess was so nervous. Jos kept rocking the carriage and it was freaking T out! That was so hilarious to watch!

Afterwards we went to the car show at the park. They had some cool cars.


Here is the car of my dreams! '65 Mustang.. it was great!

The girls got a kick out of some of the silly ones

CJ loves slug bugs. She thought this souped up one was pretty neat!

Then, of course, we had to stop at the Delorean... my only question is... where's the flux capacitor?
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I'm all about the carnival. I love it, excpet when the carnie operating the tilt a whirl actually knows me. Eekk.. yep that happened a few years ago!
Post a Comment