So, can you believe my little baby is 4 months old already? Chloe has decided she wants to be "pretty" and her new favorite color is RED! Josie is loving her new doll. Busy as can be!
Hi Jeanna, Your girls are so cute. I thought I would write and let you know that I know have a blog spot. I am glad I am getting into this because i think it will be a good way of keeping intouch with you. I have to say, your blog is quite nice. I have something to aspire to. :)
2 comments:
Hi Jeanna, Your girls are so cute. I thought I would write and let you know that I know have a blog spot. I am glad I am getting into this because i think it will be a good way of keeping intouch with you. I have to say, your blog is quite nice. I have something to aspire to. :)
It's just so girley at your house. I luv it!!!!
Post a Comment