January 18, 2008

This is not an illusion...

So, for those of you who have been to my house...or seen my desk at work...or my storage...or, well, anything that is mine...IT'S A MESS! As the perfectionist that I claim to be and definitely aspire to be, I sure do not live by these standards. So, lately, I feel as though I am losing all control of my life, everything I knew to be solid, organized, helpful, happy, fun, patient, beautiful, (ok I could go on and on) ARE NOT so that way anymore, or maybe never really were...I very well could just be in denial...
So get to the point already...I've had an impulse...and I do get this every now and then, but this time I'm hoping that it will stay so that I can get my life back on track, or atleast pretend that I'm on track
This is the girls' room. It is huge. They have TONS of toys. They like to NOT clean up after they're done playing. I had to start somewhere. This is the place. And can you believe it? There really is a floor with brand new, beautiful carpet underneath! And they have brand new, beautiful bed spreads! And, oh, it's just beautiful! We'll see how long it lasts, but for now, here's my proof, that it WAS clean and that I, ME, MYSELF AND I, did it. Yep! So, moving on.......
We'll see what tomorrow brings!



No comments: