So, I've been checking out y'alls blogs, hopefully you check out mine too, so that I can say CONGRATS to, well, let's see, 5 people I know that are PREGNANT! Not me, phew, might commit, but that's another blog, another day, another time...
Best of luck to you all! Do comment and share your due dates so I can be sure to procrastinate in getting a gift to you!
HAPPY BABIES!!!!!
3 comments:
No prego news for me. I seriously would commit.
Jeanna
I guess I am one who is preggers. My technical due date is April 8. I guess we will see though- they say SHE is big and O-dog came early, so who knows?
Thanks, Jeanna. My due date is late August (I find out the actual day tomorrow). That's right! I'll be pregnant out to here during the hottest time of the year. w00t!
Post a Comment