January 18, 2008

Brynn's Momentous Moments...

So, Brynn is now 4months old. I can hardly believe it! It's been an incredible, crazy, scary, sad, happy, insane, looney, happy, crazy, wonderful, did I say crazy, oh, yes, but HAPPY time. She's beautiful, don't you think? At her Dr she weighed a whopping 12lbs 15oz. Still in the 25%. What's with this kid? My others were heffers...She's doing good, though. We started her on cereal yesterday and she ate all 1/2 oz of it! She was then up until 11:30, just to be up, which is so not like her, maybe the cereal gave her some time of sugar rush or something...we'll see how she does today!
The little stinker also decided to roll over too! WAHOO!!! She had both hands tucked underneathe her, but pulled them out herself. I'm sensing she'll do this alot now, playtime will have to be closely monitored... She's so wonderful! I love her so much!

No comments: