October 4, 2008

Hallelujah October!

DARK TIMES LIE AHEAD!
Woohoo! I LOVE OCTOBER! The crisp air, although it's quite wet today, and still changing leaves, and of course,
HALLOWEEN!
It was hard last year not to have something to dress up for, visiting the bank and having them with their awesome ideas just made me ill, so this year I'm dressing up anyway. I haven't decided what to be, but it's gonna happen.
Soccer is over, nothing going on this month. We may sign the chitlins up for basketball, we'll see. Then the chaos will ensue all over again...
Girls have field trips and quite a few days off this month. Another reason October is so wonderful! Less work, really, truly!
Aaah, just can't wait for this month to really get started.
I hope you all have a wonderful, glorious, happy OCTOBER!
I know I will!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love fall also. I love that we have all 4 seasons around here.

Amanda C said...

I am so with you! Oh, how I love October. Can't wait to see your costume!