October 31, 2008

VOTE!!!

Please VOTE! Everyone has the right, use it!
I went yesterday, just because I seriously wasn't sure if there'd be enough time for me to get it done on Tuesday. I waited just over an hour. It was an awesome experience! It was crazy actually getting to the question of PRESIDENT! It was a strangely spiritiual experience. Not that He really wants me to vote specifically, but I have been torn over certain parts. I read somewhere, that it's sad how we're having to choose "the lesser of two evils". How true that seems. So it came down to who I honestly would help with the future for my children. We'll see how it turns out. I'm scared either way.
BUT, you can never complain if you don't take part!!!!
VOTE!!!!!
(early voting is open from 3-5 today, check out www.leaveyourprint.com to get places to vote!)

No comments: