I'm just so proud of my girlies! They have both been upgraded to a new level in piano! We went and got their new books yesterday. It's really just such an exciting thing! JD just loves to sit down and play whatever she can (we bought her a few extra books). CJ likes to back track and play old songs, but she's excited to be doing something new. In looking up the book guy, I realized my children are amongst the most elite company in their learning... check this out! My kids should feel very special!
I'm considering taking lessons... I took for a long time when I was younger from my Gma, but I'm WAY out of practice! Should I or shouldn't I?
I love music! I think it is WONDERFUL! It can totally make or break your mood.
4 comments:
Yes, take lessons again. It gives you some "me" time and increases your self-esteem. DO IT!
I agree. Go for it! I've taken voice lessons nearly my entire adult life. You never outgrow the need to learn!
Way to go Chloe and Josie. That's great. Go for the lessons Gt. You would be great!
What a neat accomplishment that is exciting. You must be so proud of them. I took piano lessons again when Jess was a baby. I enjoyed it but didn't keep up on it like I should. You should do it though!
Post a Comment