ok so i really hate this blogger thing and how it doesn't just post your pics and let you write on them.... gosh... any ideas for me? i try to even it all out and it just deletes a bunch of pics...
so i'm frustrated and didn't want to go and redo it all... so here ya go!
a mumble jumble of B's day....
we had a party yesterday to kick of the BYU game....
lots of fam came! (we missed those who couldn't make it!)
"Hi! I'm Brynn! I'm shoo(2), i like to wear shoes(shoes), drink shoos(juice) and push my babies around in a shooshoo(stroller)." atleast it's a start, right?
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday to Brynn!
I can't believe she let go of her stroller for 2 minutes to play with those big legos. But I see the stroller is still in view. She's keeping her eye on it:) Brynn is adoreable! Love her!
Post a Comment