I totally love you. Is that ok to say? You are seriously the funniest person. I admit, I venture to your blog occasionally (and try to leave a comment or two) So, I'm glad you know you've visited our blog too. Would it be ok if I added your site to my blogroll? Thanks for commenting. You're just too cute!
How much do I suck! I didn't even click on the Ottis link to learn about your post. What a cute dog...glad there are great memories for you to remember him. I don't know what I'd do if we lost Lucky (my parents dog) Oh, so sad to think about!
3 comments:
I totally love you. Is that ok to say? You are seriously the funniest person.
I admit, I venture to your blog occasionally (and try to leave a comment or two) So, I'm glad you know you've visited our blog too. Would it be ok if I added your site to my blogroll?
Thanks for commenting. You're just too cute!
How much do I suck! I didn't even click on the Ottis link to learn about your post.
What a cute dog...glad there are great memories for you to remember him. I don't know what I'd do if we lost Lucky (my parents dog) Oh, so sad to think about!
I can't believe it has been a year already :(
Post a Comment