OK, so i guess i should explain the pics.... they are in the process of rebuilding Orem High School. Mom called last week and said there was a notice in the mail that they were having a final openhouse of the existing building for Homecoming, so i decided to go. I was able to purchase a brick of the building, which i'm oober excited for. Paco came with me on the tour and it was kind of nice to walk through the old halls. While I was so ready to get out of high school and away from all the drama, i'm very thankful for my wonderful high school experience and am glad that I had the opportunity to move to Orem and attend OHS. there were some great memories in those halls....
a locker full of martinelli's bottles.... yes, we filled an entire tall locker.
sharing lockers with friends and strangers (senior year, one day there were someone else's books in my locker! but a nice stranger)
so many more, i'll have to share once i remember
there weren't very many people there which made it nice. i didn't have to worry about seeing people i knew or being in anyone else's way. we just wandered around, took pics and were out. it was a nice goodbye.
so goodbye old OHS...
I Will Remember You (our class song)
No comments:
Post a Comment