I know that I already posted about the fourth and that's really all that happened that week, but I thought I'd just include it in this post. Here's a run down...
4th - was amazingly fun! hung out with lots of fam. i love the 4th!
5th - girls and I went to Wall-E with me mum. fun. i like me mum.
6th - was super fun! step-bros bday so went to olive garden to hang out with the stepfam. love it when they come!
9th - went to kungfu panda with in-law fam. fun. i love hangin' with the fam. the girls like it too!
10th - went to 7peaks with in-law fam. fun. although... JD nearly drown, had to be saved by a lifeguard, CJ was stung by a bee, yuck. Betsy was great! thanks lisa lisa so much for the tix. fun to be with cousins.
11th - went to HS BFF jennie dad's funeral. not fun.
12th - juan's bday (32) he got a pingpong table, he's been dying for one. we'll see how much he actually plays it. on our way up to bear lake with the tuckett fam. fun.
13th - beach. fun.
14th - beach. fun. cousin ethan t bday. fun.
15th - home from bear lake. fun. so glad to be home.
hmm, week of fun! wahoo.... here's to next week....
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about Jennie's dad! I had no idea. I hope she is doing okay.
Post a Comment