OK, so it’s been awhile…
Hmm, where to begin…
16th – Went to the bank to bid farewell to a good friend, Kate Gardner, going to the Oakland CA mission. It was fun to say hello and wish her luck!
17th – don’t remember
18th – T & S came over to look through our dress-ups for their costumes for the children’s parade. They decided to be girls from India. I love remnant fabric from JoAnn’s. It’s amazing how entertaining they can be. Juan went on his first scout campout. So proud of him for getting out of his comfort zone. Think he had an alright time...
19th – Children’s Parade. Hung out at Tuckett’s cutting out bear patterns. Went to Dark Night with the Teen cousins. Good show.
20th – Sunday, what else?
21st – Oh, attepmpted to hike the Y. Um, yeah, this is listed as an EASY hike, NO IT AIN’T! I just couldn’t make it. But the girls did. I am so proud of them for sticking it out, even without me there! Toughies!!! And thanks to Lisa Lisa for carrying my baby the whole way! WOWSERS that lady's tough! Family night at the Tuckett’s. We finished the grandkids stepping stones for the Tuckett’s walkway. They played capture the flag and had lots of fun!
22nd – We went swimming with Lins, Max & Finleigh. It was so good to see them, it’s been WAY too long!
23rd – **Been reminded this was family picture night, so the day was spent searching desperately for clothes and then pics of course, they do look good! i'll post some soon!
24th – Watched the parade, went to Tuckett’s to Bonzai, ate food, played capture the flag, then we had a few sparklers and snaps… fun…
25th – Were going to go for a bike ride but the tires were flat on two of our bikes. And I can’t remember what happened after that. Oh yeah, friend Andrea’s bday bash! I made awesome cookies in the shape of BA and 69 just for her! Fun to hang out with old friends!
26th – Slept. Felt the onset of a headache. It’s been a long couple of weeks, although I can’t remember everything, it’s been busy. Now I remember, played games at Sara’s. I love games! And the yummy goodies were nice too! Maybe I got a sugar overload! JD spent the day with Lisa. What a nice auntie! CJ hung out with Dad, bonding.
27th – Church meeting, MIGRAINE from you know where, church, a bit of rest, dinner at Tuckett’s, capture the flag.
28th – Grotto hike, swimming lessons, movie “Mamma Mia” TOTALLY AWESOME laughed my buttocks right off… family night at the Tuckett’s. Thanks to Cindy!
29th – Today, swimming, hopefully a bit of rest J yeah, right!
2 comments:
the 23rd was family pictures. How could you forget. It was soooo much fun!!!!! Are family pictures ever enjoyable? We missed you guys today. Wish you could have been there, but you're probably glad to have had a little rest:)
You are a busy woman. I am staying home as much as possible this summer. I overwhelmed myself last summer and so I decided I will just play it by ear this time. It has actually been fun to just not have to do anything. You are a great mom.
Post a Comment