So, I had a little slide show put together hoping that you'd all HAVE a happy 4th, but then my computer pooped and i was too tired to go back and do it all over again, so, i hope you all HAD a happy and safe 4th!
I am so thankful for the wonderful freedoms we have. We can do as we please, within reason, and i cannot imagine living in another country where i had restrictions put upon me.
GOD BLESS THE USA!
I have a crazy challenge for y'all, it's my new thing, jot down how you feel about our great country and just tuck it away somewhere, or put it in your journal, scrapbook, whatever. You may come across it years from now and still believe those same things or have new ideas. Whatever that may be, it'll be something that you can look back on and remember. Also, think about the upcoming election. This election will make history and it's crazy to think about how the next 4 years will affect our country. I wish I'd kept notes on how I felt about the past few elections. It's such an important part of the freedoms we are blessed with.
I love you all! GT
I am so thankful for the wonderful freedoms we have. We can do as we please, within reason, and i cannot imagine living in another country where i had restrictions put upon me.
GOD BLESS THE USA!
I have a crazy challenge for y'all, it's my new thing, jot down how you feel about our great country and just tuck it away somewhere, or put it in your journal, scrapbook, whatever. You may come across it years from now and still believe those same things or have new ideas. Whatever that may be, it'll be something that you can look back on and remember. Also, think about the upcoming election. This election will make history and it's crazy to think about how the next 4 years will affect our country. I wish I'd kept notes on how I felt about the past few elections. It's such an important part of the freedoms we are blessed with.
I love you all! GT
3 comments:
LOVE the toes!!
I feel like we kick everyone else's trash!
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.
And it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
...you know I'm all about feelings! ...nothing more than feelings...
With that said, Pinky & the Brain: exit stage left.
what the junk are you talking about? shouldn't this comment be on the Y&M blog????? geesh! so glad I caught you yesterday during the "drive by"! we'll chat soon!
Post a Comment