JD SAYS.....
1. What is something mom always says to you?
get in the shower
2. What makes mom happy?
obeying her
3. What makes mom sad?
not obeying her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
singing (apparently I embarress her too, imagine that?)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
curly hair
6. How old is your mom?
28
7. How tall is your mom?
4 foot something because I'm almost up to her...
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
scrapbook
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
take care of baby
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
singing (haa haa haa, have any of you heard me sing?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
sewing and scrapbooking
12. What is your mom not so good at?
nothing (wow, brownie points!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
she's going to work at JoAnns (I picked up an application today just for the fun of it and she's ready to ship me off)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
fruit
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
nada, zilch, nothin'
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tom, from Tom & Jerry cause you chase the kids around (and no she didn't see Jen's answers)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
stuff, help the baby
18. How are you and your mom the same?
work hard
19. How are you and your mom different?
hair and face, except for the eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she's my mom and I love her!
CJ SAYS....
1. What is something mom always says to you?
No
2. What makes mom happy?
me joking around
3. What makes mom sad?
when i go away
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
singing (no CJ wasn't around when JD did hers)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
i have no idea
6. How old is your mom?
28
7. How tall is your mom?
i have no idea
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
take care of Betsy
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
i have no idea
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a singer (again, cause I sing so well....what's up with these kids?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
taking care of Betsy
12. What is your mom not so good at?
letting JD hold Betsy
13. What does your mom do for her job?
nothing
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
i have no idea
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
cause she gives me hugs
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
the baby einstein cartoons, i have no idea
17. What do you and your mom do together?
go to stores
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we can flare our nostrils (she actually showed me this one)
19. How are you and your mom different?
weird throat thing (again, she showed me this one, and no I can't do it)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
cause she gives me lots of hugs
Wow, this was fun! It's interesting to see how your kids actually think sometimes...
3 comments:
That's fun! I'll have to try that with Hailey.
Also - Memories - I had completely forgotten karaoke after a jog. Holy smokes.
I remember thinking we were totally cool in Creative Writing class with our hyper color pens. And I remember how you wrote with all your letters fitting INSIDE the two lines. I was always fascinated with your handwriting. And your backward "n"s.
*hugs*
Too cute! Apparently, they'll be cowering in the corner when you win American Idol, eh?
I loved their answers. Maybe you should take their advice and SING your heart away. Kids are always honest right? You must not give yourself enough credit.
Post a Comment