a) joann's in O ran out of the fabric lins & i were looking for
b) B screamed all the way home from joann's in the car
c) had fun hanging out with lins
d) went to SF joann's and found the fabric
e) let B play with my wallet, stupid, she lost it literally within 30 seconds
f) down on my hands and knees looking under all cupboards and dirty holes
g) couldn't buy the fabric because i didn't have the wallet, had to hand it over to someone else who was desperately looking for the "pears" (i thought they were apples)
h) went to the car, had to pick up the girls, sobbed
i) took girls with me back to joann's, it had to be somewhere
j) didn't find it
k) went VT and had to answer every phone call just in case joann's had found it
l) CJ's teacher called, that not good
m) still had to go VT
n) picked up girlies at sis-in-laws, B was poopey and stunk up the car
o) o gosh what else
p) really just frustrated with CJ and her attitude
q) frustrated the my car is so dirty and stinky
r) there's no milk
s) Juan really needs milk, for smoothies, can't not have smoothies
t) the kids really need milk, for smoothies, can't not have smoothies
u) no dinner and there's no milk, for cereal, can't not have cereal for dinner or there is no dinner
v) B has had it with her pasta dinner
w) JD left her book report book, that's due tomorrow, at school
x) pulled a muscle crouching under fabric bins
y) dropped keys in pee pee toilet, yes, for real
z) the day's not over yet, my good friends, the night is still young..............
4 comments:
I hope today goes better for you :)
That is one heck of a day. I'm so sorry it was such a bad day for you.
I also had no idea Brynn was poopie. Am I the worst babysitter ever or what. Usually I have a really good smeller, she was just having so much fun, I didn't bother her. I'll do better next time:) I promise!
Keys in the pee toilet - excellent! Hope your wallet turns up.
I hate days like that. Sorry
Post a Comment