January 28, 2009

Life is Wonderful

Cuzzin Alec invited me along for a photo shoot on Saturday monring. It was amazing! I wish I could do that more often. We went to Benjamin/LakeShore...farm land near Spanish Fork.
Be sure to check out Alec's amazing adventures at
This is looking outside my front door (obviously not on Sat morning)
We visited the Benjamin Cemetary. It was small and very peaceful.
It. Was. Just. Nice.
I am pretty impressed with these silhouettes.
My favorite of the day! I so wish that Green Door had not been covered, but this is a pretty cool shot!
I like old fences.
Boring pic, but I love the focusing...I was practicing my manual focus.
This is the tree in my front yard. It's one of my favorite photo subjects, because it's always there. It's pretty nearly all year long. I loved the snow stuck on the berries.
Cuz. He's awesome! I'm so glad he invited me along!

No comments: