January 5, 2009

So far so good...

UNTIL TODAY!

CJ's school called and said she'd had an accident in PE. No biggie, but I just happened to be driving by the school so I stopped to check in, which is a big no-no if the child isn't demanding to come home, FYI... So, I go in and her lip is hugemongous and her gums are hugemongous and her teeth are bloody and wiggly... what's a mom to do? "oh just go back to class and look like a total loon and bleed all over everybody, you'll be ok!" um no, not this mom. I took her home and was shamed by the secretary... not the first time... wah... So, here's to CJ for making her mom feel guilty. Hey, atleast I can say I was a good mom for one day. I even went back 1.5 hours later to pick up JD so she wouldn't have to walk home alone, in the snow & cold, and she decided to WALK home anyway, slipped and fell on some ice, and ripped a hole in her pants. Luckily she was uninjured, whew. Oh, yeah, but first, as I was getting ready to go out and about today, I went out to start the van and came back in and slammed the door to the garage right into Little B...
Oh, Man! WHAT A DAY!!!

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

You are one of the best moms I know. That secretary needs to...well I cannot think of something nice to say here. Anyway, don't stop being mom. YOU know what is best for your kids.