January 26, 2009

Ch Ch

It's been a fun week--

B has seriously been so much fun! She's finally toning down a bit with the whining, well, now it's just the toddlerish whining, spoiled whining, hold me whining, come with me whining, etc... but believe me, it's better. She's really just jab jabbing away. She can't really say much still, but she sure is vocal. She loves playing with her babies and she talks to them and gives them loves and puts them to bed, it's seriously just too cute! She loves to read books and she pretends she's reading them. She loves to sing and dance.

Now here's the exciting part. B really doesn't actually "say" anything, yet. She says momma but it doesn't really mean momma, it means literally EVERYTHING else. She understands EVERYTHING you say. She can go get her shoes and jacket when you ask, she'll even put her shoes away in the shoe basket. She's just a smarty stinker... so yesterday, after her nap, I got her up and asked her if she was ready to go to church. "CH CH" she said. So I said it again, "are you ready for church" "CH CH" again! I think that's really literally and truly her first word. CHURCH! Wow, who'd-a-thunk? She's adorable. I love her mucho!

CJ has had a troublesome, fun, long, exhausting week... She's been getting into mischeif at school and even nearly got her first strike at Piano for being disrespectful. It's been a rough few weeks with her and I'm seriously at a loss. But by the end of the week, she decided she was ready to grow up, afterall, she is nearly 7, and things started looking up. She was able to go out with a friend, a boy, with his family to a movie. He could choose one friend, and he chose CJ. She's a good friend! So she was pretty stoked about that. Then her cousin Ethan T was here visiting and she just loves him! She was so excited to just hang out with him non-stop. And she did. We put her to bed on Sat with her being a stinker and she was in her room throwing a fit. So I went to spy on her, cause that's what this mom does, can you say "helicopter", anywho, she was whining, fake-whining, on her bed and then she'd start jumping around counting in a whisper, and then she'd all the sudden start whining again. It was so hilarious! I was dying laughing! How do you scold and discipline when they're just so stinkin' funny? Oh, I seriously just don't know! She's been great these last few days. Eating all her meals, practicing piano without too much resistance, and her back-talking is subsiding... we'll get there... only time will tell... She sure is a cutie!

JD is doing good as always. She's started teaching herself how to play Fur Elise on the piano. She's done a great job! Now only if she could actually get her festival pieces memorized like that, eh? She loves piano and is doing so well! I'm so proud of her. She's doing awesome in school and is such a helper around the house and with B. JD does have her moments of pre-teen-ness, but that's to be expected. I can't believe she'll be 10 in June. That just seems impossible to me. Whew! How time flies! I'm just so happy she's mine! I love her!
Paco and I are still just chillin'. We love to watch 24, The Office, American Idol and seriously cannot wait until Chuck starts again. We just record all of that and watch it all in the middle of the night. Fantabulous times! We need to go on a date. It's been awhile!
gt out

3 comments:

Sara said...

Give me a call when you want to go out. I would love to watch your kids again!
BTW, did you use the flat-iron today? Just curious whether it worked or not.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Love the first word! How cute is that?!