p.s.
These are just a few projects I've been working on...
Stampin' Up! had a very cute Vday promo with designer paper, stamp set, and punch... I {love love love} it!
The wreath was actually a project that I started last year, but never found the right paper to cover the hearts with... then I got this cute paper! It was PERFECT! And I've had a lot of compliments from those few people that actually visit my house!
I also made these cute candy jars for some of the cousins... Again, another project that I had started last year... I used my old spice rack jars and just covered the lids with cutie decor. Whatcha think?
I also made a few cards. I {love love love} that heart punch! It lines up perfectly with one of the stamps from the love you much stamp set. PERFECT!
Whew, it's been a fun weekend... did some sewing as well... too bad my house just doesn't clean itself... Today I will NOT be {love love love}ing cleaning...
gtout
2 comments:
I love all those projects. Very cute! We need to get together one day and do some projects. I also love your wreath. I meant to tell you that when you were babysitting my kids!
I noticed the wreath also and thought, that is really cute! But I think I forgot to tell you.
Post a Comment